Hi! I served a mission in the Sweden Stockholm mission several years ago and am now married to a returned missionary and starting a family.

Please share this blog with others so we can help as many future missionaries as possible. Feel free to add your own advice. I hope this can help many young people preparing to go on a mission, but most specifically, sisters.

Have fun and let me know if you have any questions or any post ideas!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Teaching about temples

"Why are there so many Mormon Temples? What goes on inside them anyways? Why are you guys always so 'secretive' about it? Why can't I go inside?"

If you haven't been asked these questions yet, I'm sure you will some time in your life, especially as a missionary. How do you answer these questions? What can you talk about when it comes to temples? Most members of the church have a hard time with this. The Church just came out with this wonderful little video answering all of these questions. Whether you are wondering these questions yourself, or wondering how to answer them for others, I recommend watching it. 

I want each of you to know that I have a strong testimony of temples. I know that because my husband and I were married in the temple, we will be together forever. My beautiful little family will be mine forever! What a wonderful blessing! I love the gospel. 



No comments:

Post a Comment